Father’s aren’t given enough credit.

I wanted to write a tribute to all fathers around the world since a long time, but I think now would be the most appropriate time since its father’s day week.

Firstly:
As kids, we never forget to show our affection and love to our mothers. And each moment we try to prove how much we’re grateful for the life they have given us, but how many of us show the equal affection towards our fathers. Often we misunderstand them and disrespect them. I believe most of us don’t have a smooth relationship with fathers. As for me, my dad is a very strict man, a man of his words and a disciplinarian. And I love him, I have loved him ever since I remember. Even though he doesn’t speak with us or never show his affection openly. He had always taken care of us and has done everything from above his ability to keep us safe and happy.

As a child, he had never been on the receiving end of love. Always neglected and was left to be on his own since very young age due to the sickness of his father. But I’m so proud of who he is today and what he had made us all (me and my brother). He’s my Lotus, although he’s covered and grew up in mud, he is the most beautiful flower today. And he has made us all beautiful along with him.

Secondly:
I’d like to write about my husband, who’s the father of my girl. He’s total opposite to the father I have. He’s jovial, happy and my daughter always hangs on his head, upside down. (Lol) it makes me wonder sometimes how it would have been if my father was like that to me. But to be true I have no regrets or no hard feelings on him. He is who he is, we cannot change it and that’s what makes him so special. In the case of my husband, he’s a person who never leaves a person alone in a room, he will try to cheer everyone. Sometimes when I’m off mood he and my daughter will somehow try to cheer me up. And that’s what makes him even special dad and special husband of course.

Finally:
What I'm trying to say is, even though both fathers love their kids unconditionally, their way of expressing it is different. But what remains mutual is the effort they make to uplift their family, the secret sacrifices and looking into every tiny detail in our lives and fulfilling those, is what make them even more special. So appreciate your dads while they’re around, no matter how they treat you, they may be moody, they may be bossy or they may be a happy cheerful dad. But what matters most is they chose not to neglect us, they chose to stick with us and help us grow. A mother will put her weight down after 9 months, but a father carries us on his shoulders until his last breath.

Appreciate them, love them and show them how much they mean to us.


Love and peace. Sorry for the long ass post. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is all about loving and caring each other...

Trust and Love..